top of page

Immediate Relative Visa

Do you have a family mmber you wish to sponsor, such as a brother, sister, or parent?  Let us help you bring them here!

Family-based green cards are filed under the Petition for Alien Relative Form I-130.  However, preference is given according to the beneficiary's relationship to the USC sponsor.  First preference (F1) is for unmarried children of United States Citizens under 21.  Second preference (F2) is given to unmarried children of green card holders under 21.  Third preference (F3) is given to married children of United States Citizens and their children under the age of 21.  Final preference (F4) is reserved for brothers and sisters of United States Citizens, provided the sponsor is at least 21. 

If you are looking to sponsor your immediate relative, please give our office a call.  We can give you a good idea of the costs and timelines involved.

bottom of page