Spouse / Fiancé K VISA

Getting Married?  Already Married?  We'll make sure that your partner gets here ... and stays here!

To be successfully sponsor your fiancé, you must:

1. Be a United States Citizen;

2. Be legally available to marry;

3. Marry within ninety (90) days after your fiancé arrives in the US;

4. Physically have met with your fiancé within the past two (2) years;

5. Meet the minimum income requirements (or eligible sponsor); and,

6. Meet the IMBRA requirements, if applicable.