top of page

I Press and Media Visas

Does your company need to work in the US to cover news-worthy events?  Is your company's presence too voluminous for a visitor visa or does you company want to guarantee entry?

Media visas (I visas) are reserved for foreign media and press members, such as journalists, media personalities, film and radio crews, producers, editors, and related occupations.  Typically, the sponsored individual must have credentials issued by the applicant's home professional journalistic association and whose duties while in the United States must be informational in nature and generally associated with the news gathering process and reporting on current events.

Although the visa is issued for five(5) years, I visas holders are only permitted entry for up to two-year increments. However, I visa holder may seek unlimited renewals for valid purposes so long as the visa has not expired.  

Please let us know if you or your staff require I visas for travel to the United States.

bottom of page